Entry to the monthly draw is automatic. To stay in the running
Each month is a new draw.
Congratulations to our most recent winners:
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32257. ACT Permit No. TP 19/02768
Well done Kris
Well done to all of our recent winners!
Congratulations to all of our March 2019 winners - you're the best!
Lucky Laurinda! Another of our July 2018 winner - well done!
Dennis from North Turramurra was one of our July 2018 winners
Thanks for being a 'Great Customer' Josh
Thanks for being a 'Great Customer' Robert from Mount Annan - June 2018
Russell with his new iPad. Thanks for being a 'great customer'!
Lucky Greg from Camden, our last draw March 2018
Well done John from Dulwich Hill - our 1st winner for Jan 2018
You're a winner Clement ! - Nov 2017
Steve of Revesby with his new iPad - Nov 2017
Well done Jeff of Maroubra a March 2017 winner
Happy Alec from Wollstonecraft
Mehdi of Regents Park won an iPad mini in our April 2017 draw
E-way Great Customer
1) Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2) The promoter is Interlink Roads Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 53 003 845 430) of Administration Building, M5 South-West Motorway, Hammondville, NSW, 2170 ('Promoter').
3) The promotion commences at 12:00am (Sydney time) on 1 April 2019 and ends at 11.59pm (Sydney time) on 31 March 2020 (Promotion Period).
4) Subject to clauses 5, 6, 7 and 8, entry is open to residents of New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Victoria, over the age of 18, as of the date of entry (Eligible Entrants).
5) Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6) To enter, Eligible Entrants must satisfy the following criteria for one whole calendar month during the Promotional Period to qualify for the monthly draw;
7) Any toll account payment must be accepted and received by Interlink Roads Pty Ltd as a valid payment; direct debits or credit card payments declined or charged back to Interlink Roads Pty Ltd due to insufficient credit, or the transaction being unauthorised or revoked for whatever reason, will disqualify the toll account holder from entering the draw for that month.
8) Eligible Entrants will automatically receive one entry in the monthly draw for their first trip each month during the Promotional Period. Multiple entries per E-way toll account are not permitted.
9) The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected qualifying entry in each monthly draw whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
10) During the Promotional Period there will be three (3) winners drawn per month for a total of twelve (12) draws and thirty six (36) prize winners.
11) The draws will take place at 11.00am EST (Sydney time) on the following dates 13/5/19, 10/6/19, 15/7/19, 12/8/19, 16/9/19, 14/10/19, 11/11/2019, 2/12/2019, 13/1/2020, 17/2/2020, 16/3/2020 and 13/4/2020 at the offices of Permitz Group Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 54 152 925 141), 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250.
12) Eligible Entrants can only win once during the Promotional Period. In the event of an identical draw, the prize will be redrawn.
13) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by phone and a confirmation sent in writing by mail or email within two (2) business days of being drawn. All provisional winners will only be deemed winners once verified by the Promoter. If a Provisional Winner is found not to be an Eligible Entrant, or their entry is deemed invalid under these conditions, the prize for that day will be redrawn, subject to State and Territory legislation.
14) Prizes will be collected from the offices of Interlink Roads Pty Ltd by a mutually agreed time or where otherwise arranged, sent by registered courier to the address as nominated by the Winner. The Promoter will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
15) Prize winners will send a photo of themselves with their prize and email confirming receipt to the Promoter at email@example.com
16) There will be thirty-six (36) prizes, with the total prize pool value of up to $21,564 (Including GST). All prizes are subject to these terms and conditions. Three (3) Eligible Entrants will be drawn each month (as noted in clause 11) from all qualifying entries for that month, the eligible Prize Winners will win an Apple iPad, 128GB, Wi-Fi, gold engraved, RRP value of $599 each. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion
17) Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable to another person and cannot be redeemed as cash or other goods and services.
18) It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure their contact details, including email address and telephone number, are correct by checking or updating personal details held with the promoter by logging into their account at www.tollpay.com.au . The Promoter will take no responsibility if the prize winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot be contacted.
19) In the event that the prize winner cannot be contacted due to incorrectly supplied contact details, or if the prize remains unclaimed within three months of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted, subject to any written directions given by a Relevant State Authority, including any direction under Regulation 104 of the Lottery and Art Unions Regulations 2007 (NSW). The unclaimed prize draw will be held at 11.00am EDT (Sydney time) exactly three months after the initial draw, at the offices of Permitz Group Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 54 152 925 141), 2.03 /4 Ilya Avenue Erina NSW 2250.
20) The unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified in writing by mail or email, within two business (2) days of the unclaimed prize draw date.
21) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Interlink Roads Pty Ltd (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
23) Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
24) If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given by a Relevant State Authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25) The prize winner must, on request by the Promoter, be able to provide evidence which, to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, demonstrates that the winner is an Eligible Entrant and has complied with these Terms and Conditions.
26) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter including publication on the Promoter’s websites and social media channels. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes.
27) Authorised under: NSW Permit No. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32257. ACT Permit No. TP 19/02768.